GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE AND TRANSACTIONS
The website Casaelegante.gr is the official online store of our company with Official Name of the company MOURATIDOU OLGA MILTIADIS, Tax Identification Number. 142761408 Δ.Ο.Υ. E PIRAEUS and number GEMI "135547908000" based in Riga Fereou 65, Keratsini Post Code by phone 210 4006639.
1 Introduction. Welcome to casaelegante.gr. This website is the official online store of our company. By using our website, you unconditionally agree with all the terms regarding its use and which you must read carefully.
2. Intellectual property rights. All content of the website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, services and products are the intellectual property of our company and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. All intellectual property rights of this online store belong to our company or to third parties who have legally granted us their use. Any copying, reproduction and retransmission of material on the website, without the prior written permission of the company or any other legal owner is prohibited. The appearance of the material on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
3. Company Responsibility. Our company does not bear any responsibility or obligation to compensate for any damage resulting from failure to provide support services and does not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted or that no technical error will occur due to the nature of the Internet. The company is not liable to customers / users for damages that may arise from the execution or non-execution of their order or for errors in the data entered by the user / customer in the order forms, as well as for any errors in prices or product features. The company also reserves the right to deliver the products in cases of force majeure.
4. User Responsibility. The user acknowledges that he does not use this website for a) illegal collection or storage of data about other users, b) sending, publishing or transmitting any content that is illegal or harms our company or any third party, c) sending, reproduction, publishing, sending by e-mail, or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes patent, trademark, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of the company. The responsibility for the general use of the website and for the content of the transactions belongs exclusively to the user / customer. Any illegal use of the website automatically terminates the services provided without notice.
5. Security. All transactions you make through our website are governed by International and European Law governing matters relating to e-commerce, as well as the Law on Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994). Our company has taken all the necessary measures to ensure maximum security. All information related to the personal data of our customers is secure and confidential and is provided to us only in case the users of the website wish to order products and / or receive informative e-mails. All requests sent online to our company, as well as the information transmitted by the user / customer are confidential and are used in order for its users to have direct and effective communication with the store. Our company does not disclose, transfer, concede or exchange personal data of its customers, unless required by law or court decision.
6. Cancellation of orders. In case the user / customer wishes to cancel his order, he can contact us by calling 210 4006639 or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Depending on the progress of your order, we will inform you about the options you have.
The information provided voluntarily by the users of the mentioned website, is used by casaelegante.gr, in order for its users to have direct and substantial communication with the store, to be provided with answers to specific questions they ask and finally to be served and executed their orders. The information collected by casaelegante.gr through the website aims to measure the number of visitors, to determine the requirements of customers for more products and to facilitate transactions with the company. Casaelegante.gr does not distribute to any other organization or partner that is not connected to casaelegante.gr the email addresses, or any other information concerning its users and customers.
Casaelegante.gr designed its website so that its users can visit it without having to reveal their identity unless they wish. The visitors of our website are requested to provide us with their personal data only in case they want to order a product (s), to register on our website and / or to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Use of Information
Casaelegante.gr collects two types of information about users: (1) information that the user gives us when registering as a customer, (2) information that the user gives us in order to execute his order from casaelegante.gr. When filling out any order form on our website, you will be asked for your name, address, postal code of your area, your email address, your phone number, credit card details, how to pay for the order. Additionally, you may be asked for more specific information, such as shipping details of an order, invoicing details or details about the offer you have requested. Casaelegante.gr makes use of the information you give us during the electronic sending of the form, in order to contact you regarding (i) the delivery of the order at your place, (ii) for confirmation and identification of the customer in any necessary case, (iii) for new or alternative products offered by casaelegante.gr, (iv) special offers of casaelegante.gr, (v) receipt of gifts after a lottery. You can choose whether or not you want to receive such communications from casaelegante.gr by sending your request via e-mail to email@example.com Casaelegante.gr allows its users to correct, change, supplement or delete data and information submitted to casaelegante.gr. If you choose to delete information, casaelegante.gr will act to delete this information from its files immediately. For the protection and safety of the user casaelegante.gr will try to make sure that the person who makes the changes is indeed the same person as the user. To access, change or delete your personal data, to report problems with the operation of the website or to ask any question contact casaelegante.gr via www.casaelegante.gr or via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org. The change or correction of your personal data can also be done through the registration page of casaelegante.gr. Please note that we will do everything possible to protect your personal data, but the protection of your password on our website is up to you.
If you use this website you accept and agree to this
Casaelegante.gr accepts Visa, Diners and MasterCard credit - debit cards. If you have chosen the credit card as a method of payment, the process will be carried out and completed through our trusted partner - "ALPHA BANK" banking institution that provides all the security guarantees. Casaelegante.gr does not store in its database data of the customer regarding his personal credit card. Alternatively you can use Paypal for your transaction. Paypal is a universally accepted way of online transactions. It is the safest and easiest way to send money online without knowing the details of credit or debit cards or bank accounts or other financial information of users. This way you can be sure that your purchase will be made in the safest way.